Storytelling @ Art Lab in Rio
Visual Storytelling in Rio de Janeiro is a workshop to indulge yourself with a wonderful world of color, warmth, history, taste and smell. Rio has beautiful people, fantastic landscapes, great architecture and a long rich history. You will launch a project from start – idea, concept, research, planning – till execution and editing.
There will be lessons on photography mainly but also drawing, writing text, maybe painting and combining these into a compelling Story.
The end product can be: a series of photo’s or just your process, it can be art, documentary, drawing etc. Maybe you end up with an exhibition online or in a gallery in Rio or at home, maybe a book or performance. All creative ways are possible. Specially new ways for you. Combine what you are good at – maybe photography – with what you always wanted to try like drawing or writing a text. Make your creative dream come true in Rio!
In this workshop from ArtLab / imageLab you will work on your view on a subject of your choice in Rio de Janeiro.
You can combine this ArtLab workshop with the photography workshop in Rio after this one: Jan. 14-25 2023 in order to stay longer and go deeper and a better chance to have a great end product.
Oct 1-10, 2023
A ten days workshop on Visual Storytelling with photography, writing, drawing and more if you wish.
10 days €1150,-
this fee is excl: ticket to travel to Rio, traveling in Rio, room, food etc
we can arrange a room to stay or help you to make your reservation
tickets flight from Europe – Rio back and forth: €900,- – €1600,- depending on moment of reservation
prize room per day: €30,- (€50,- single room)
this ArtLab is not:
- a full program you must follow
- a group travel to touristic highlights
- a holiday
- about using others (from group or inhabitants of Rio) it is an exchange of energy and knowledge. We respect others and the environment.
- daily input / lessons / feedback / actions
- time for your own process, making choices, concept, editing the results, reflection
- time to discover new possibilities
- in the weeks before we start in Rio we will discuss the plans / your project and focus points
- group size: 3-6 people
form on the right or below this page
questions mail: firstname.lastname@example.org